whenever I update to the 4.2.1.66 I noticed that in my messages it shows a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ram100987 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEA9F9

Smile Myfav icon in sms

Advertisement

whenever I update to the 4.2.1.66 I noticed that in my messages it shows a little my fav icon in front of any message to or from someone on myfavs. Thats all fine and dandy although i wish if it was gunna do that it would actually show the myfav pic i set for the person and not just a generic icon. but now the name of the person is pushed over and overlaps the preview of the actual message. Does anyone know how to either fix the problem so it doesnt overlap, or even better, get rid of the useless icon??

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Myfav icon in sms

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had to just cut the name of my myfave contact down to stop it. Don't think there's any other way.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I had to just cut the name of my myfave contact down to stop the overlap. Don't think there is any other way.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

I think the reason that happens is because that feature was meant for the wider screens eg 8300 or 8800. Thus it being more space for the icon. I am pretty sure it will be on the next bb for tmo but it will fit perfectly.