Hey guys can't you help me out here, I downloaded that program MyAlarm and started ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

igotserv3d no está en línea Stack level 1

MyAlarm has locked up my phone!

Advertisement

Hey guys can't you help me out here, I downloaded that program MyAlarm and started using it with the alarm code. It's been working fine til today when I entered in the code, and the ringtone stopped but the alarm notifcation is still showing on the phone and won't close! My phone is rendered useless, I've rebooted the phone, I've restored the phone, and none of that is working! I can't wipe the phone because it won't let out of the pop up message. I can't use my phone at all!

Can anyone help me??? Thanks

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: MyAlarm has locked up my phone!

You've pulled the battery and the problem still exists?

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

You may have to install the latest OS and DM if a batt pull didn't work...............try connecting it to your pc and see if it recognizes your bb! if you are able to connect maybe remove the app! Welcome to the stacks!
    Last edited by Ranz; 09-11-2007 at 01:59 PM.

dave1721 no está en línea Stack level 1

This happened to me too hahaha. I ended up getting pissed and entering in the code and like a 7 zero's behind it out of frustration and hit enter code. It then came up with an uncaught error exception and the message disappeared hahaha. Phone's working fine now. Although i must say the first thing i did was uninstall myalarm. Wierd!!

marrechea no está en línea Stack Level 1

when In doubt Pull the battery out and when a few second. Then if the problem persist back up data and re-install the OS.