Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by GotPearl? Ok do whatever you want its not my fault I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: My video review Iphone vs. pearl

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Ok do whatever you want its not my fault I am just trying to help

dont get sucked into a bitching match , cant you see there is jealousy out there , and hehe i know your mom bought the merc remember you told me , but here in europe all 4x4's we call them jeeps , you done your best for the video , let some of these complainers do something instead of flaming you down ;-)

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by antx16
    dont get sucked into a bitching match , cant you see there is jealousy out there , and hehe i know your mom bought the merc remember you told me , but here in europe all 4x4's we call them jeeps , you done your best for the video , let some of these complainers do something instead of flaming you down ;-)
    Oh lol well then yes it is a jeep lol. Mighta been a typo when I said i was 15 i don't remember.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Yes the bb is more geared toward business men/women and I don't really see rim trying to tap into the teenage market. You mention you don't care for/use email too much when this is one of the huge selling points imo. I see it as a breakthrough to have my emails 'pushed' to my phone almost instantaneously after they are sent rather than to have my phone 'check' for new messages. Heck even my computer has to 'check' for new messages (almost like not having a flag on my mailbox to let me know the mailman dropped off mail and having to go out to the mailbox to see if the mail has arrived yet). One thing I did learn from your review that I wasn't aware of was the fact that the iphone doesn't have voice dialing...ouch. Love that feature and use it on a regular basis. I find it extremely convenient to not have touch my phone (let alone be next to it) to take/receive calls. But yes the iphone does have a better media player (heck it's an ipod) and browser (mainly cause of sheer screen size)...

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

Oh man!!!!! Why are people so cruel? This is so unlike what I have come to expect from the stacks. Those who were making social commentary should not digress and keep their opinions to themselves. Please stick to the topic at hand. GotPearl thanks for your review and your hard work. It is much appreciated and I am looking forward to more such reviews in the future.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Thanks for the review. I was one of the IPhone haters at first and probably wont ever get one but last month when I was at the club this girl was playing with hers and I found myself drooling over it and ended up messing with it too. Played with the pictures and her MP3 library for about 20 minutes! Anyway, thanks for the comparison.
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    Yes the bb is more geared toward business men/women and I don't really see rim trying to tap into the teenage market. You mention you don't care for/use email too much when this is one of the huge selling points imo. I see it as a breakthrough to have my emails 'pushed' to my phone almost instantaneously after they are sent rather than to have my phone 'check' for new messages. Heck even my computer has to 'check' for new messages (almost like not having a flag on my mailbox to let me know the mailman dropped off mail and having to go out to the mailbox to see if the mail has arrived yet). One thing I did learn from your review that I wasn't aware of was the fact that the iphone doesn't have voice dialing...ouch. Love that feature and use it on a regular basis. I find it extremely convenient to not have touch my phone (let alone be next to it) to take/receive calls. But yes the iphone does have a better media player (heck it's an ipod) and browser (mainly cause of sheer screen size)...
    I don't know if there was something wrong with my pearl but a friend sent me a long email explaining something once and it took over 10 min after she sent it to get to my phone. I don't think RIM is going to try and get teenagers into their market either becuase they are doing well with just bussiness based phones. As I said I don't use voice dialing and half the time the lady on the pearl would get the name wrong when I tried it.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by antx16
    can you please take the obvious flirting to pms? this is not a dating service. no one is jealous. i can certainly go out and buy an iphone if i want to as could many people here. the reference to a mercedes isn't impressive as they're horrible cars. please go back to high school.

Quote Originally Posted by psi chick
    can you please take the obvious flirting to pms? this is not a dating service. no one is jealous. i can certainly go out and buy an iphone if i want to as could many people here. the reference to a mercedes isn't impressive as they're horrible cars. please go back to high school.
    No comment as I do not want to start a fight. Mecedes are great cars but if a car is great or if a car is bad is an opinion, my opionion is that they are made very well and look sleek. You don't like them that is fine it is your opinion. I don't know where you got the idea of flirting?

tj2311111 Guest

Nice review of the two. Had a chance to mess with the Iphone, cool phone but not for me. STill cant believe you cant stream video on it other than Youtube, kinda was expecting more there. Glad to see your enjoying it though.

Seems like there are alot of haters on here. Dont let them get to you. Also what is the point of bring up her car in this thread. It has nothing to do with anything in here, other than just plain and simple jealousy. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by tj2311111; 08-15-2007 at 03:39 PM.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    Nice review of the two. Had a chance to mess with the Iphone, cool phone but not for met. Glad your enjoying it.

Seems like there are alot of haters on here. Dont let them get to you. Also what is the point of bring up her car in this thread. It has nothing to do with anything in here, other than just plain and simple jealousy. Just my opinion.
    haters? she's praising an iphone on a blackberry forum...hello? I see enough tv commercials and ads for that thing, the last thing I need is to see it here sorry. I come to this site for blackberry accessories/products, applications, help others with their blackberries and to learn more about mine, not see something about a product that I don't intend to have/want.

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    haters? she's praising an iphone on a blackberry forum...hello? I see enough tv commercials and ads for that thing, the last thing I need is to see it here sorry. I come to this site for blackberry accessories/products, applications, help others with their blackberries and to learn more about mine, not see something about a product that I don't intend to have/want.

So what if she praises the Iphone. Whats the problem? Its her opinion, you dont have to agree with it. I mean some of the comments others posted in this thread are rediculous, even off topic (which I was refering to).

Then why open the thread. Simple as that. She didnt make you open the thread, it clearly states in the title what it is about. If you dont want to see and read about it avoid the thread. Is it that hard?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

OK kids stay on topic.

IF you have nothing constructive to say don't say it because I will delete.

Same thing happened when I talked good things about blackberry on a sidekick forum. Please do reddog.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    OK kids stay on topic.

IF you have nothing constructive to say don't say it because I will delete.
    i second that reddog187 we all know gotpearl she is a lovely polite and friendly and helpfull young lady , so come on all of you flamers give the young lady some credit for her hard work , her video was great as i have not even seen the iphone yet living in europe , so it was very helpfull .

krazed14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E18D0B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

That was a really cool review... Hmm maybe ill get one...lol... Nah I'm gonna wait for a 8320... Anyways great job GP...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast