Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by blackninja Would love to see a comparison of the iPhone with the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: My video review Iphone vs. pearl

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    Would love to see a comparison of the iPhone with the upcoming 8320 about to be released. Seeing it'll have an updated OS (soon with streaming media) as well as be on more level playing field with the iPhone as to media features. I mean, it's not too surprising that you'd convert to an iPhone from a pearl.. it runs circles around the pearl in the consumer features department and i've seen some pretty fast full qwerty touch screen action from friends with it.

Any chance of you scoring an 8320 when it drops for review against the iphone?

You're becoming like the local BG of pinstack, lol.
    I think I could maybe get people's opinions on the 8320 and gather up a review there is no way I can actually buy one lol. If I don't find insurance for the iphone my mom says i have to take my pearl to school because she thinks I am going to lose or someone is going to steal my phone. Also I go to a private school too to the person who was talking about kids who go to a private school and i do know the value of money I am not one of those people who goes around saying mommy look at this 2,000$ dress can I get it and get it right then and their but then again I would never want a 2,000$ dress.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

well done for having nerve to post on you tube. I've just had to reload windows this week and have no sound yet(havn't figured it out yet),hey but kudos;I have bookmarked it!

Lol..."we have to pay a dollor to have custon ringtones...c'mon" I hear you. I would have to put a really big deal with my parents and agree with alot to get the iphone. If i get an even GPAs my parents dont mind spending money. I get good grades my parents open their wallets. i would get an iphone if: it has an expandable memory slot, allows 3rd party apps, custom rintones for free, removable battery cover, and doesnt cost 2k over 2 years. If you buy the cheapest Iphone and get the cheapest Plan it will cost 2,000 dollars over 2 years. For 2000 dollars this is want i would get: SONY VIAO LAPTOP ( http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...tegoryId=16154 ) gotIphone (a.k.a gotpearl) will you be getting this Sony UX umpc.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Nice one Gotpearl !

I think the I Phone is a great device if your looking for a more media based device.

I would to try out the I phone for a couple of weeks, although I would be using my BB more as it,s more versatile.

Apple seem to have really throttled back the potential of the IPhone, with the lack of 3rd party apps. and amazingly the only thing that it will pair with on bluetooth is headphones ?

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

well done got pearl and by the way she aint 14 last time we chatted she was 15 works hard in school her parents work hard so she deserves what she gets for birthdays and christmas , some people need to know that jealousy is not a good thing , mentioning no names , so we should get back to giving her praise for doing what we all do her at the stack , and that is giving out good INFO .

Quote Originally Posted by antx16
    well done got pearl and by the way she aint 14 last time we chatted she was 15 works hard in school her parents work hard so she deserves what she gets for birthdays and christmas , some people need to know that jealousy is not a good thing , mentioning no names , so we should get back to giving her praise for doing what we all do her at the stack , and that is giving out good INFO .
    Lol I am 14.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Lol I am 14.
    damn i could have sworn you said 15 when you and your mum was in the garage getting the new jeep ;-)

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

not to be rude but most users on here are in the area of 25+ so i highly doubt that they are jealous of a 14 year old.

thanks for the comparison, always good to hear different views of products.

damn i could have sworn you said 15 when you and your mum was in the garage getting the new jeep ;-)
    Hehe my mommy has a mercedes

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thumbs up Re: My video review Iphone vs. pearl

Good Work Got Pearl..... Solid info
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    I think I could maybe get people's opinions on the 8320 and gather up a review there is no way I can actually buy one lol.
    aww, it's not the same =0(

sell your pearl and scrape up the difference and extend your contract. I want a head-to-head review from an actual owner, lol. if you believe, you can achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    aww, it's not the same =0(

sell your pearl and scrape up the difference and extend your contract. I want a head-to-head review from an actual owner, lol. if you believe, you can achieve.
    Haha My pearl won't sell for much because i lost the silver ring and it has cracks and scratched all over it.

gotpearl? are you looking forward to a car for your 16th birthday. Ask your parents to get you a RangeRover. Get a RangeRover....its cool. Or get an Aston Martin and get a james bond like boy friend.

blulitespecial no está en línea Stack level 1

I stopped it after 5 seconds. Sorry, I can't watch that. I can't even hear what your saying and you don't know where the camera is.

Quote Originally Posted by blulitespecial
    I stopped it after 5 seconds. Sorry, I can't watch that. I can't even hear what your saying and you don't know where the camera is.
    Ok do whatever you want its not my fault I am just trying to help also if you haven't noticed you are the only one who has a problem with my vid.
    Last edited by GotPearl?; 08-15-2007 at 12:43 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast