Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by here_miah I think i got this all figured out.... you guys are ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by here_miah View Post
    I think i got this all figured out.... you guys are like jocks for the BB, you see someone that might be new and then you use all the acronyms that 'you' 'think' they should know, then you make them feel 'dumb'.... anyhow, i got this all figured out, i know what the damn DM is and OTA and .JAR and how to extract the .ZIP files to access the .JAR files from themes and ringtones and wallpapers, thanks for all your support in making me feel dumber than I already did trying to figure out a device that has more capabilities than my sh*tty computer does, I appreciate all the help.....

Thanks for the thread by the way beeshabo, helpful...
    Can we not plan to have a Thread locked at the top which will list all the acronyms that are being used in this forum. This in a way will help the beginners to understand various terminologies used in the forum posting. I know this is just a suggestion but something that we need to seriously think about.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    If you post this suggestion here Hayden will see it and if he deems it a good idea he may consider implementing it.

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    If you post this suggestion here Hayden will see it and if he deems it a good idea he may consider implementing it.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...146#post826146
    listed my suggestion and expecting something to proceed........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12