Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~someone should start a thread about where you I have dropped your pearl. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Re: My Pearl Is Possesed.....

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~someone should start a thread about where you I have dropped your pearl. I dropped my first pearl once in my coffee cup once. Pain in the arse to get it back to functioning mode. Maybe that's why I was getting all those JAVA errors. Lol

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek
    Red, it depends on the insurance company you have. I know the major carriers that I have dealt with (Cingular, T-Mobile, and Verizon) insurance policies include water damage. If they are on Cingular/at&t it doesn't matter much since they can not get a BB insured anyway.

Zo.
    Wrong. T-Mobile WILL NOT cover water damage. I know this for a fact. I sent a 7105t back with a BROKEN USB PORT and was slapped with a $100 out of warranty charge because they said my phone had water damage when they got it back and inspected it (it had to have sweat on the way back to T-Mobile because I did not purposely submerge it in water).

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    Ah False insurance claims...and people wonder why the deductable is so high.
    Thanks for making this point, Reddog. I hate it when people lie to get something they don't deserve and the rest of us have to pay for it!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Erica,

What you got hit for was for a warranty exchange not an insurance exchange. The key words were "out of warranty". Your exchange was not by Asurion which is the insurance company that T-Mobile uses. You were given a Warranty exchange from T-Mobile directly. Asurion insurance on T-Mobile covers anything not covered under warranty for the first year and then anything after that point. Same deal on Verizon with the WPP from Asurion.

Zo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12