Okay so Im sending a pin through the messages folder not BB messenger and it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

My Pearl Has Been Acting Really Funny Lately

Advertisement

Okay so Im sending a pin through the messages folder not BB messenger and it doesnt send it (at least thats what it looks like) it stays on the message I wrote screen and when I try to exit it says save or discard or cancel. It takes at least two times pressing save to get out of the message I wrotes screen. Then when it exits it throws an error. Forgot the exact name but the message does get sent though. It does this about 50 percent of the time.

Also when Im using the browser (Opera Mini) or Google Maps it freezes and it throws an error when I exit the screen. Just doesnt load whatever Im trying to load.

Whats going on with my Pearl? I havent installed anything that is risky on it.

tj2311111 Guest

Re: My Pearl Has Been Acting Really Funny Lately

Forgot to mention my Pearl is just over a month old. If that helps diagnosis the problem.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    Okay so Im sending a pin through the messages folder not BB messenger and it doesnt send it (at least thats what it looks like) it stays on the message I wrote screen and when I try to exit it says save or discard or cancel. It takes at least two times pressing save to get out of the message I wrotes screen. Then when it exits it throws an error. Forgot the exact name but the message does get sent though. It does this about 50 percent of the time.

Also when Im using the browser (Opera Mini) or Google Maps it freezes and it throws an error when I exit the screen. Just doesnt load whatever Im trying to load.

Whats going on with my Pearl? I havent installed anything that is risky on it.
    you have a serious OS problem. you are prob very short on memory, if you have the new OS. try deleting some of the apps you won't ever use, like language support input and output. If that doesn't clear it up, you might need to reinstall your OS. And if that doesn't help, get a replacement.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I have had that problem. The network may be busy which is why it is taking a while to send the message.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I have had that problem. The network may be busy which is why it is taking a while to send the message.
    for his message prob, maybe.
    But the apps freezing is an OS prob. Been thru it so many times I can reload in my sleep.

tj2311111 Guest

I have the OS that came with the T-mobile Pearl. I havent upgraded it, as there are no upgrades from T-mobile yet. I dont want to download the Cingular version.