Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got my BB Pearl after my T-Mobile Dash fell in the toilet the same ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ericnmegmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24498E10

Re: my pearl fell into the toilet :(

Advertisement

I got my BB Pearl after my T-Mobile Dash fell in the toilet the same way (was in my back pocket--and yes, it was before I had christened the bowl). I'm so glad the Dash got trashed...now I'm a CRACKBERRY ADDICT for life!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by ericnmegmom View Post
    I got my BB Pearl after my T-Mobile Dash fell in the toilet the same way (was in my back pocket--and yes, it was before I had christened the bowl). I'm so glad the Dash got trashed...now I'm a CRACKBERRY ADDICT for life!
    such a bitter sweet story

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    My pearl fell in the toilet yesterday. I was kneeling beside the toilet with my baby on the potty chair. When I stood up my pearl, which was sticking out of my pocket, clipped the toilet seat and JUMPED in! I saved it and immediately removed the battery, used a blow dryer at a safe distance, then jumped on here to find out what to do. Thank u, all of u! Please pray 4 my pearl!

Angel

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    An opportunity for a joke........

A guy and his wife were getting ready for a date in the bathroom together. The man had a $10.00 bill on the counter, and as he turned, he accidently knocked it off, and it landed in the toilet. His wife saw what happened, and was horrified when he took his BlackBerry Pearl, and threw it in the toilet, and then reached into the toilet and removed the $10.00 bill and the BlackBerry Pearl.

"Why in the world did you throw your Pearl in the toilet?" she asked, almost screaming. The man looked back at her and said, "Hey, I wasn't going to stick my hand in the toilet just to get a $10.00 bill!"

oh man that's too good
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12