Is there a way for me to change this? I mean its not like I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

My Number: Unknown

Advertisement

Is there a way for me to change this? I mean its not like I don't know what my number is, but it won't lemme override the "unknown". Any help would be appreciated.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Click the call button. When the phone list appears select options and there's and option where you can set. "Show my number" to NO.

Let me know. It's in phone then options somewhere. DOn't have my bb with me at the moment haha.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes go to call log, menu, options, general options my number change to yes if you are talking about it being displayed in the call log. Let me know if that's what you were after

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    LOL I figured it out... Options> Advanced Options> SIM Card> Menu> edit SIM Number and there it is

chellrox no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: My Number: Unknown

Sorry for being a dope, but I can't even locate the Menu that will give me "Options> Advanced Options> SIM Card> Menu> edit SIM Number". Can you help direct me?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

click the lil bb button to the left of the trackwheel and go down to the wrench (options)

StacyR no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for asking (*and* answering lol) that, Stacey... that had been bugging me as well but was way down on my list of priorities to figure out on my pearl.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

LOL anytime! that's what I am here for

Szadzik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E23EA8

There's also an alternate way to solve the problem.

You can go to Options> Advanced options> SIM Card. The you just click the menu button and get the option to "Edit SIM Phone Number. Just input your phone number and now in the call log/ phone app you will see the number.
    Phone Tales:
    OT MaxDB, CD1, CD5, J5, GD96, ME45, T68i, X6, CX65, A925, E398, MPx200, X6-2, OT715, D600E, W810, M600i BB Pear + Axim x51v

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

chellrox, Welcome to PinStack.

Did Stacey's solution work for you? Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

kopite matt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Been bugging me too, but Stacey's fix worked a treat.

Many thanks, you're an angel!!

MiriamB no está en línea Stack level 1
    On a previous post, instructions to correct "My Number" on BlackBerry 95XX said to enter ##000000 on the screen to place a call, then 'send' and it brought up COMA Service Edit Screen and to change the top line "Mobile Directory Number" to the correct telephone number. The next line "IMSI_S" also has the original incorrect number. Does anyone know what will happen if this number is changed to the correct telephone number. Thanks.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Change theincorrect numbers to your number. When people unlock the storm they have to go in a call the ##000000 number and add the full cell number to get rid of the "not activated" message. Do the same with your device.
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    ok now my curiosity has been peaked. I have an 8330 on VZW and just from seeing the last 2 post tried it and ##000000 on here and boom I see the CDMA Service Edit Screen. What exactly is this for and what can be done on this screen?

MiriamB no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks jeffallen8! I had originally changed both and a 'friend' told me I should have only changed the first line, went back and changed it....now have changed it again. I got rid of the wrong number showing and a couple of other annoying messages! Thanks.