Just got my new black Pearl today. Sweeeeeet!! I am curious though and would like ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Spynguy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3025E9BC

My New Pearl

Advertisement

Just got my new black Pearl today. Sweeeeeet!! I am curious though and would like to hear from any other Mac users out there. There doesn't seem to be a way to load themes and third party stuff from PocketMac. Or am I just getting old and stupid? Any help would be most appreciated.

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd
    I myself am using an 8130 and a Mac and I will tell you its a great exercise for figuring out workarounds and research. Just got tethering to work and my next step is trying to hook up the phone for mass media storage. A great place to look is the Mac professionals forum here. As always pinstack is the place for great info. Good luck and here's to hoping the next few berries come with great Mac support.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    Yeah I use a mac and was told something along the lines of, "Yeah sure it's easy. Just get paralells, a copy of xp, and then you can run desktop manager no problem!" So, I used my old xp laptop to add/remove programs, and the PocketMac app to sync my cal/address book. That PocketMac is really clunky though, and tends to freeze during syncs, which really pisses me off.

I'm trying to look at using Google Apps, so it will just be cloud syncing. I have had the googletalk app for quite some time, but it was only yesterday when I discovered the GMail app, which I completely love because I can search my entire inbox.
    Adam
    Tucson, AZ
    Sprint Tour 9630