Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i'm gonna set the mood for a second. last friday i found out the flip ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37

My New 8220...... Uh Oh..... Wait A Minute.

Advertisement

i'm gonna set the mood for a second. last friday i found out the flip would be available on columbus day. yay for me (thats what i was thinking at the time). monday comes and when i go to the tmobile site there is a glitch in the system that doesn't show it in the list of available phones to upgrade to. i called a tmo rep and she tells me to wait until tuesday.

so i wait for the longest 16 hours of my life. when i get home i go to the tmo site and voila its on there. at this point i am ecstatic. then i realize that this is the only phone that doesn't offer a mail in rebate from the site. WOW!!!! i order it anyway.

i go to ups.com the next day to get the tracking info and it says that it'll arrive today. so i patiently wait my 72 hours (which felt like 72 weeks) and when i get home there is a package on my porch. by this time i am gushing with happiness because my new device has finally arrived.

i open the package only to find out they shipped me THE WRONG PHONE. WTF!!! an 8820 instead of the 8220. by this time i'm a tad (and i use tad as an extreme understatement) discouraged (by discouraged i mean raging mad jk). i call tmo and let them know and they tell me that i can ship it back and they will send me the correct one but since it's friday it wont ship until monday with an arrival of possibly wednesday. to top it off they said they will credit my bill up to $10 dollars for shipping. what if it costs more? you may ask. they told me that i'd have to go to a tmo store with my receipt to recieve the rest of my money. that's cool except the nearest store to me is an hour and a half away.

at this point all i can do is laugh it off and type to yall here on the stacks.

sorry for the long post but i just had to vent.

thanx for listening.
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    that makes me sad for you

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. My husband and I both ordered the 8220, and of course, we were both excited to finally get it! His came first. He wasn't home, so I opened it up. I had to call and break the news to him that they sent the WRONG phone! Next day comes, mine arrives. Guess what? I also received the wrong phone! We were both sent the 8120. Talk about disappointed!

The kicker, he called in on Wednesday when he received the wrong phone. It was supposedly Express shipped. Per UPS tracking, it won't arrive until Monday. Mine hasn't even shipped yet!

Kentucky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, same thing happened with me. I truly think T-Mobile is short on phones and this is a nice stalling technique.

Davidcm2112 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305671C6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~gee, I thought we were in a recession? I guess not since everyone has plenty of money to throw around on new toys. Yet more proof that the media creates the news. I have ordered my new flip and got a Verizon account to but a bold.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Venting is good.. We are always here to listen. So, what now? What's the next step? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    i recommend going to store every time for a new device. Immediate gratification

Yeah.. I'm not one to order phones online.. I actually like looking at the device and playing around with it... And when leaving the store knowing for a fact that I got the phone I wanted.. That's just me though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dr_devious no está en línea Themes Pro
    Sprint has done this to a few times Last year when I order the "brand new" 8830 they shipped me a Treo 755p. It happened again with 8330 I orderd in May, I got an 8830....

Nothing more frustrating than all the anticipation and opening the UPS box to see the WRONG phone, but at least yours was another Berry
    BlackBerry Themes:
    From your PC: www.socksinsideout.com
    From you BB: mobile.socksinsideout.com

Questions:
    Email me: sales@socksinsideout.com

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Sad, But i wonder if this is gonna happen with att when the bold comes out. They will be prolly shipping 8310 or 8800 or w/e. But as i know att has great customer service and so on. Im on both att and tmo but i always hated tmo as for it bad service.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I hate that the situation went that way. I hoe you get it all settled. However I'm glad that T-mobile is not my carrier.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

badboy69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the same thing happened to Friday my phone arrived thinking it was a flip I got the new black 8120

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    uh oh....
    havent been here in a while. Im back cause like just 10 minutes ago i just upgraded to the flip. giving up my windows phone and going back to the crackberry. i hope later this week when UPS shows up i dont get the wrong phone and have to send it back!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6
    It was a service center problem for anyone that ordered it on the first release date. It was a terrible inconvenience to a ton of customers, especially the ones who could not wait to get it, but I'm glad the ones that have experienced the problem called to get it fixed.

I wouldn't mind ordering a 8100 and getting a storm. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast