Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yeah i had the same problem what i did was fixed the name on the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: My fav's problem

Advertisement

yeah i had the same problem what i did was fixed the name on the one that was not showing up. and then just click on all the other ones and didn't change anything but the software updates the other automatically and sometimes when it does this the software re-aranges the order you have it and changes the numbers around so you just gotta match it by number and you might have to add the pictures all over again and i hope they do fix these problems.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Ok so I called Tmobile because I went and looked on the website and the way they have my fav's set up on the website, wasn't even the way I had set it up to begin with and was different than what I have on my phone. So the rep changed it, and online it shows it's correct...on my phone it still shows one circle as empty and won't fix it....i've pulled the battery too and no change. this sucks.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by Varekai
    And I would becareful of updating software when T-mobile releases it, theyre supposed to be blocking all 3rd party network software, such as the Gmail App, Google Maps for Local, and Opera Mini. Goodluck ^_^
    that wouldn't be done via OS, that would be done server side. the rumors of port80 being blocked turned out to be false.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Ok so I called Tmobile because I went and looked on the website and the way they have my fav's set up on the website, wasn't even the way I had set it up to begin with and was different than what I have on my phone. So the rep changed it, and online it shows it's correct...on my phone it still shows one circle as empty and won't fix it....i've pulled the battery too and no change. this sucks.
    lol, stop trying to avoid the wipe. sooner you back up your contacts and do it, the sooner your fave5 will be working again.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Trust me, you'll need to have tmob get you a Blackberry rep who will talk you through a backup/wipe/limited restore and you'll be fine. That's what I had to do. The first Tmob rep could only try to look at the website and that didn't work.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

genawaffle no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: My fav's problem

Quote Originally Posted by Varekai
    re: .71. And I would be careful of updating software when T-mobile releases it, they're supposed to be blocking all 3rd party network software, such as the Gmail App, Google Maps for Local, and Opera Mini. Goodluck ^_^
    Can anyone confirm this blocking of all 3rd party network software??? I am an update-aholic, but certainly don't want to accidentally end up screwing myself over. Thanks!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by genawaffle
    Can anyone confirm this blocking of all 3rd party network software??? I am an update-aholic, but certainly don't want to accidentally end up screwing myself over. Thanks!
    I don't think this is true. There would be no reason for TMO to block 3rd party software. That would be ridiculous! Anyways if you update and don't like it or you need to downgrade it's super simple. I did it just last night. Now if you turn your pearl into a brick that's a whole other story. Most of the time with PinStackers help you can fix it on your own though.

JuKi235 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9BE93

the best solution that I have without having to wipe is RE-ORDER your favs, it works trust me. I have went through all the hoops with T-Mobile and their blackberry support, somehow I stumbled upon re-ordering my contacts and all five were visible again. So try that without wiping your phone, you'll be amazed.

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

That doesn't always work. Actually, most of the people that are having the "transparent bubble" issue have tried this with no luck. I've had the same problem, and I resynced my MyFaves several times and it never worked. I ended up just backing up and wiping to resolve it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123