For some reason my "my faves" list seems to just crap out and instead of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Question My favs icons errors....

Advertisement

For some reason my "my faves" list seems to just crap out and instead of the pictures blue dots replace them and no longer can select a particular friend replace by this blue dot. Kinda of annoying, I have tried every thing, only to correct this was to reload the software, which I just dont feel like going through. Any suggestions?

ff0000z no está en línea Stack level 1
    just try refreshing your favs. on the favs menu select refresh.
    not sure if it will work... but give that a try first.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

ff0000z no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    You could also try to reboot your BB. Thanks for the input ff0000z, and welcome to pinstack.
    thanks. you know i been hitting these forums up for months now. but never got around to registering and posting. sorry to go off topic.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    You could also try to reboot your BB. Thanks for the input ff0000z, and welcome to pinstack.
    Yea I did that before I even posted this, took the battery out, tried to reorder my favs, now the blue dot is gone, but the space is taken up by a blank spot which is unselecable. Ironcally its the bumber I call the most out of all the numbers in my 5. Its my girlfriend......

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Call t-mobile cutomers care and have them reset that one...

JuKi235 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9BE93

Re: My favs icons errors....

I have the same problem and I called T-Mobile they won't be able to help you. They say it is a known issue with the pearl and are waiting for RIM to release an update.

lux
    lux no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: My favs icons errors....

There is a thread in the T-Mobile section that discussed this a few weeks back... The only fix I found was to backup the Pearl, wipe the phone, and restore from the backup...

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Hmmm I just ran into this issue a few days ago and its really annoying!! I don't know what to do. Battery pull doesn't fix it. I even tried updating via tmobile.com and now I have 2 blue empty dot/spaces.

Btw I have a 8320... Was any1 able to find a solution? Or is backup , wipe, restore the only way?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rwbarnes no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2401274A
    I've been having this problem and if you go to the T-mobile website and log in, you can change your icons and resend the MyFaves numbers to your phone.

By The Way, even though the MyFaves icon doesn't work, as long as you have the numbers registered as MyFaves on the T-Mo website they are still free!!!!

Peace!!!

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    i wiped and reinstalled my backup and now a few days later i got 1 empty blue dot again! i dont know what happened. i thought previously it was because i installed themes but i havnt done that this time and just happened out of no where for no reason.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

chantal7399 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21A1626C
    GOT TO TMOBILE.COM AND DOWNLOAD THE LATEST SOFTWARE VERSION.

i called tmobile 2 times, went to a store and those 3 idiots couldn't help me with updating myfaves errors.

called a 3rd time, a chic helped me right away LOL

went home, got the latest software, hooked up the pearl, loaded it and all is right with the world :-D