I am having a problem assigning cutom ringtones to my "my faves" numbers. I can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ryansimmons no está en línea Stack level 1

"my faves" ringtones

Advertisement

I am having a problem assigning cutom ringtones to my "my faves" numbers. I can do it with any other contact, just not my "my faves". I will set the custom tune and all it does is play the normal one. Any help. (sorry if this is just something stupid that I overlooked)

dbldmd1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: "my faves" ringtones

I guess I'm stupid, what is "my faves"?
    On another note, I had problems with assigned ringtones not playing and it would simply play the default. I upgraded from 4.2.0.69 to .71 and haven't had a problem since

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

It's really complicated to assign ringtones to MyFave contacts!!!!!! You have to go to your Profiles, Advanced, and at the bottom there is:
    Use Active Profile Except for:
    and make one for each My Fave contact you have or
    one for the My Fave group!
    Should work!!!!!

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

This is how i change my my faves just click on your myfavs,, select a contact, edit contact and change ringtone from there after that do a battery pull and it should work

shimey no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by dbldmd1
    I guess I'm stupid, what is "my faves"?
    On another note, I had problems with assigned ringtones not playing and it would simply play the default. I upgraded from 4.2.0.69 to .71 and haven't had a problem since
    It's a Tmobile feature. You can pick five of your most called #'s...cell or landline and all calls to or from them are "free" (don't count against your minutes.)

^^^ Amen to LL's advice... I unhide my Myfaves (normally keep them hidden) select one and edit it that way. I do have to do a battery pull every time I change a tone for it to take effect.