hey did anyone else have this problem. i read thru the thread of the os ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

my faves 5 gone after updating.

Advertisement

hey did anyone else have this problem. i read thru the thread of the os update from italy and noone seemed to have their fave 5 dissappear but mine is completley gone. no icon or anything. any suggestions? also i just realized my bluetooth is gone too? wtf?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: my faves 5 gone after updating.

haha, you're not crazy, the bluetooth icon is gone for everyone using tmo zen theme. you can choose a different theme or access it through options.

myfave5 disappeared the 2nd time I reloaded on .66. after a 30s battery pull it reappeared. if that doesn't work, try the a 2nd time and if still nothing you can call t-mob rep and have them resend it.

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

go figure..battery pull fixes about 90 % of any flaws. if only i can do that with people. lol ha ha ha thanx ninja..that worked.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

yeah no prob, glad it worked!

one app you might think of getting is 'softreset'. I notice it takes about 1 minute more to reload than just doing a battery pull, but it's nice not having to always take off cover and pull the battery then put it back and put the cover back on.