i know this belings in the tmobile section, i did post there since this one ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

quantumiq no está en línea Stack level 2

My Fav 5 Blue cirle/gold ring

Advertisement

i know this belings in the tmobile section, i did post there since this one is more active. one of my fav contacts seems to be locked up. even though i have 5 contacts registered only 4 show up, the other is a blue screen and theres no name on it, can't do anything with it. any ideas?

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c

Re: My Fav 5 Blue cirle/gold ring

hey quantumq i had this exact thing happen last week..
    someone recommended resending my data packs then refreshing the myfaves... said it worked for them but not me
    i ended up reinstalling my os but the blue circle did not go away until i wiped my pearl too
    let me know if you need any help with this
    SMO ;-)

hmm is it difficult to wipe? im worried about messing up my pearl

just did a wipe on my handheld which was pretty simple to do. for people who are afraid to wipe, its really easy nothing to be scared of. however i think my default fav pictures changed but no big deal. now everything seems right as rain. thanks guuys

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

This is a known issue with TMO .64 software. (yet another one). Ultimately smomus is right. Back up info to pc, wipe handheld, restore info. This is a temporary fix b/c unless you get new S/W it will come back. I went to Rogers 4.2.1.94 and now on 4.2.1.101 and have never had this issue.
    If you chose to upgrade your S/W use this link to get it http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...are_links.html