Ok so here is the deal I have had my pearl for 4 months, I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

diem14 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240256E1

My email wont set up or my blackberry messenger HELP

Advertisement

Ok so here is the deal I have had my pearl for 4 months, I can't send, recive, email at all. when i got my pearl it had no set up email icon on it at all just a buisness one, I tried to set it up online to no avail and the guys in tech at tmobile must just be idiots cause they dont know what they are doing, also any sent recived request for my blackberry pearl is not going out or coming in either. I am frustrated witht this thing, and i have the data (blackberry) plan. so if anyone can help that would be great.

okamosy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2067acbe

Re: My email wont set up or my blackberry messenger HELP

Are you set up for BES or BIS? Is you are on BES (enterprise) only, you can't set up an account online, you'll only be able to set up your work account.

If you are on BIS (consumer), you might be missing service books. To fix this, try going to options:advanced options:service books. Hightlight each line one at a time and click the menu button and delete it. You won't be able to do this for the provisioning book, though, so just skip it. Then have tmobile resend your service books

I hope that helps! If you need more help, just contact me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~