Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you are going to purchase a MicroSD card, save yourself some serious cash and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Prophet_PVD no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204CE081

Advertisement

If you are going to purchase a MicroSD card, save yourself some serious cash and get it through an online retail site like TigerDirect... PNY 1Gb for $19.99.

This same memory stick costs between $50 and $70 dollars if you go through T-Mobile or someplace like BestBuy.

wordthenerd Guest
    The pearl is trash IMO. makes me want to replace it with a treo. I'm glad I got this thing for free. I can't imagine how someone who actually spent money on this thing would feel...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3
    I charge mine nightly if it needs it or not. I also use the on/off timer to auto turn it off when I go to bed and on right before I get up.

I can get two days easily with casual use, 3-4 days if I mostly use it as just a phone, and about a day if I use it a lot.

sam300 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin430
    I bought my Pearl on Saturday and I had a little problem using it.
    The loading time will take forever so i have to wait about 5 min and it would freeze all the time. I was fine with this until the battery problem.
    I also charged it yesterday night and then the battery died in 6hrs.
    Before it died i tried calling someone and it said it was low battery to use a radio. I m charging it now and it still says battery low to use radio.
    I was not able to call anyone for awhile now.
    does this happen alot? or is it just my phone?

Thanks for helping out
    Today I put a micro sd card in my pearl, what hassle, after that it will ask me to "Turn radio on" since than having problems, screen will be totally dark, I was going to throw my phone on the floor, it is a good phone, but made very cheap, Thank god for now it is working fine.

sehra4177 no está en línea Stack level 1
    pearl only supports up to 1GB mini card unless you have the new 4.2 softwre from RIM..then it can do more...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    sam300, Welcome to PinStack.

Glad you got it working fine now. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12