Help please! I want to set a couple of people in my address book to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Mute Ring Tone?

Advertisement

Help please! I want to set a couple of people in my address book to mute so that the phone does not ring when they call, but am having no luck. I use the exceptions and i also set the individual custom ring tones to mute, but the phone still goes off when they call or send text messages. What else can I do?
    Thanks!

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: Mute Ring Tone?

Hi...

Assign a custome ringtone for each one of them, and choose SILENCE... it should do the job

cheers

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Mute Ring Tone?

When I do that, the option that I am given is "mute" I don't see anything that says "silence"

fbriceno97 Guest

Question Re: Mute Ring Tone?

Quote Originally Posted by Zbats
    When I do that, the option that I am given is "mute" I don't see anything that says "silence"
    you are right... i got my Handheld languaje set to spanish.... now i put it on eglish and it appears MUTE

I got 5 telephones lines in my compay, everyone is stored the same way on the phone.... two of them are detected by my phone as +58241...... the other 3 are detected as 0241......, the ones detected as +58 rings and the other 3 do not...

Its weird...