Is it possible for you to use music that u put on ur phone from ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GGW4Mike no está en línea Stack level 2

Music set as ringtones

Advertisement

Is it possible for you to use music that u put on ur phone from ur computer and set them as ur ringtone? Please help, i have the BlackBerry 8100. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by GGW4Mike; 05-27-2007 at 12:54 AM.

Re: Music set as ringtones

Somebody? Anybody? lol

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

You sure can Mike, just go to the file, under media and music. Go to the file you want to set, Hit the menu button. Select Set as phone tune.

Now if you want to set different rings for people you have to edit the particular contact in the address book.

Different alerts for different things like email, SMS, MMS is done under Profiles, Scroll down to Advanced, select your active profile and then change from within there.

Hope this helps
    ~red

Ok great, Now how do I get music on my phone becuz I have to go to cingular for them to set up my net. o how would i go about adding music from my computer to my BlackBerry Pearl?

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

All you need to do is install the desktop manager on your computer. From there access media manager. On the left you will see your computer and on the right you blackberry. All you have to do is move the files from left to right. Don't forget, you'll want an sd micro card if you really want that to work well!

Ok i got that, But how do i edit the song for just LITTLE bit becuz its saying i exceeded limit.

I got a Error when i re-connected saying "The connected BlackBerry device does not support transferring media files. Verify that the device has BlackBerry Device software version 4.2 or later installed.