I found about 400 old songs on my backup hard drive, and all the music ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Music Problems.

Advertisement

I found about 400 old songs on my backup hard drive, and all the music is in MPEG4 format. I have converted other music recently to MP3 so I could use it with Flipside.
    However now I am not able to add any of this music to my Windows Media Player library, it only lets me upload to a playlist, therefore I can't convert it..
    I downloaded a new converter called Audacity and I converted all the music to Mp3's and renamed each song invidually with the title arist and album, and when I uploaded all the songs they were all at "0:00." You can imagine how frustrated I was after spending hours doing that.
    So my question is, how can I go about converting it? I was thinking I could burn all of the songs and load them to WPM, but then I realized I have no where to burn the music from because they are only in my folders atm. Plus that would take a much longer time and I'm beginning to think it's not even worth it. Sorry for such the long post, does anyone have and suggestions or fast solutions? Thanks in advance
    ~Lauren

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Music Problems.

Probably the idea of burning it to a cd the getting them of the CD through Windows Media Player

Yeah I realized I probably could burn all the music and rip them to WMP, but that's a lot of songs and a lot of time. Is there no other way? I just want to be able to use the music with Flipside. And making 18-20 CD's is too much for me...
    Last edited by lauren25; 12-13-2007 at 05:29 PM.
    ~Lauren

I just tired to rip the music, but it's not able to because it's not a part of WMP. Does anyone know what I can do to make my music work with Flipside? I'm willing to try a new media player or anything that will work. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    ~Lauren

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ can't you just use roxio to convert it and put the songs on your BB?

Seems pretty pricey for the converter. I can't afford that right now..
    The problem is I'm not even able to burn my music onto CDs which I think is the only way possible for me to be able to convert my music..
    ~Lauren