I did a search but to no avail. Is there an alternative softaware to use ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Karnivore no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Music playback alternatives?

Advertisement

I did a search but to no avail. Is there an alternative softaware to use for mp3 playback? The one with the phone is mediocure at best. I have to exit playback whenever I stop listening due to the fact that it resumes playback after I receive/place a call. Which when you're with colleagues and you take a call then once you hang up Rob Zombie starts screamin from your BB it's a bit weird until you can get back to the player to shut it off. And with around 350 songs loaded on a 1Gb card and starting shuffle over and skipping thru all the songs you're recently heard is a bit tedious. When I pause playback I'd like to keep it that way until I choose to resume, not the phone.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

A Pearl is not an iPod.

The stock app is what you get. It definitely was not well thought out, and has some obvious limitations, but that's all there is until RIM releases an update to the media player app.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I understand it's not an ipod, thats why I was hoping there was a third party application I could use.

Thanks for the welcome, cp!

i came on here looking for a fix for the trackball/pocket dilema without wearing a batman utility belt. Looks like I'm going to have to wait till T-Mo updates the firmware without going commando on my vital work tool. I still thank god that I could dump my old BB and cell for 1 device.

Lots of great info on this site, got the shieldzone on order, keep it up guys! O, but some need to be more descriptive in your thread titles.

NinjanickC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2903
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I suggest you help me develope a new media player using this Java micro stuff. It is pretty hard but I was able to make a clock using the script.

I would help if I could but I'm a physical infrastructure guy not a programmer. Good luck with your script though! I would offer to Beta test but if it screwed up my BB I think my IT guys would kill me. They're already PO'd that I purchased it on my own and not through them. Guess they just wish they could of beta tested the new pearl for me!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Karnivore, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles