helllllooooo everyone!! i bought a 2GB memory card for my phone so that i could ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Stephyb282 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question music on my pearl

Advertisement

helllllooooo everyone!!

i bought a 2GB memory card for my phone so that i could put music on it. my friend who also has a pearl downloaded all the music from itunes onto his phone and he plays the music. i was told to put the music into some other format, i don't know the name of it, but i've tried it and it doesn't work. when i go into the media manager it days the phone doesn't have enough memory for the music. i'm thinking that the computer isn't recognizing that the memory card is in. could that be possible? can someone help!!??
    thanks! xoxo ~Steph

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: music on my pearl

What OS are you running? I don't think all the OS's can support 2gig cards...or can they?

blakeyates no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Sometimes the card can be locked on the side, most of the sandisk do.If not then im not sure it should work fine

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try this app - pearl tunes

Stephyb282 no está en línea Stack level 1

I actually just updated my OS to the newest version...i'm not quite sure what number it is, but its the newest version...
    thanks! xoxo ~Steph

ChefScott no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212c6ad0

They just need to be in a MP3 format to work.
    You also when transfering with the manager, need to specify where you want it to be saved, it sounds like it is trying to save it on the device memory. Change the path to the memory card/Music when you try and transfer. Your phone only has 64mb, most of the songs are too big for it. That space is for your OS and applications, keep your music and picts in the memory card.

manisholiday no está en línea Stack level 1

I have blackberry pearl after start connection to computer and turining mass storage mode on & formated the medai card from computer, i am unable to find media card in Blackberry, if i connect to computer, i am getting media card as a mass storage.

what could be the issue ?