Hi, I am sorry for perhaps posting this yet again but I did a search ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

quiksilver no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    306DA124

Music and Blackberry

Advertisement

Hi,

I am sorry for perhaps posting this yet again but I did a search and came up empty (the search was limited to this forum because it's the model I have )

Anyway, I am not sure if it's the phone itself and needs to be changed but I have a few issues with my BB and playing MP3s

When I attach my BB to a pair of PC speakers, it works fine, it doesn't skip or anything.

When I attach my BB to a pair of headphones, namely the ones that came bundled with the device the song skip (or pause) and just generally cuts out for about a second goes on for another second and gets interrupted again.

Not sure if it's a phone issue, a headphones, or a media card (1GB) issue. I was wondering if it also has to do with the way the file was encoded. Because my MP3s come from CD-rips (FLAC) I encode in 192-320 VBR so I am wondering also if it has to do with that? do I need a constant bit rate? will 160 do or is that too high?

Should I just take the phone back to Telus to get a new one? is there a serial number that has been proven to be defective?

Thanks!

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'd take it back, no reason why it should skip using headphones and not speakers. Other then trying other sets of headphones I'd just take it back, mine's fine...and tours should be too.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~