Hello, Im pretty new to the site and I'd done a fair share of searching ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

WarrenNgo no está en línea Stack level 1

Multiple ringtone for 8100

Advertisement

Hello, Im pretty new to the site and I'd done a fair share of searching but still couldn't find the answer Im looking for. What im trying to find out is, is there anyways to have multiple ringtone? For example, all calls will have a random mp3 as a ringtone. I'd seen my friend's treo did it and it seemed like a neat function.

Next question is, is there any playlist function on the BB's 8100? If no, then is there a next button shortcut somewhere? Thank you ahead of time.

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Multiple ringtone for 8100

i dont know about random, but i know you can specify ringtones for contacts.

yes the media player has playlist function. menu>play folder>menu>show playlist. or something like that. going off of memory using my friends pearl.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

no right now unfortunately you can't have randm rigotnes play when someone calls your phone that wold be a great 3rd party application if someone could create it!

about playlist, when you go to the memory card you can play everything in your playlist but you can not make a playlist. there are a few audio players on this site that you can make, i know one is called mediaplayer/multiplay by dollars5, and the other one is called x-player, i don't remember the creater for that but you can search for these apps in the search bar on tis site, hope that helps

WarrenNgo no está en línea Stack level 1

I see I see, thank you very much. Going to give it a try in morning, graveyard shift is =/.

michaelcramos no está en línea Stack level 2

i don't think it's posible but if your looking for some free ringtone check out tuneusin.com peace TEE

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

As far as softkeys in the Media Player, pressing the 4 and 6 keys will forward and backward on tracks in the player. IIRC, there is a way to create playlists with the Roxio player that came out with Desktop Manager 4.2 SP2. I never messed around with it, but I seem to recall that being one of the things they added.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.