I know that there is a program out there that you can purchase for 29.99 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kidwell61 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2174C23C

multiple alarms for BBerry

Advertisement

I know that there is a program out there that you can purchase for 29.99 to get multiple alarms on your pearl. Has anyone used it and if so how good is it? Also is there anything esle out there for free or cheaper?

Thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: multiple alarms for BBerry

here's the link for it
    i've read nothing but good things about it...

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/product.asp?id=9970

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

not exactly sure. i use the calendar for all my alarms. i posted this a couple days ago in this thread:

"I am also a student, and use my phone to wake me up in the morning. I set my alarms once as calendar events and set it for MWF or TR - whatever days I need. I also like to snooze, so since the calendar doesn't have this feature (and so I won't just turn the alarm off), I set alarms every 10 minutes for a half hour or so. I use the "ringer_tinkerbell" which is so loud and annoying that I never sleep through the alarm.

You can also set all of the alarms you want through the calendar in outlook and just sync it, which might be easier.

This system works perfect for me. I like how I don't have to set 7 alarms the night before, I can just set it once and know its going to go off. $30 seems kind of steep for something I can accomplish my adapting the apps I already have."

if thats kinda what you want multiple alarms for, that works for me.

PIN/ID
    2174C23C

the only problem with using my calendar is that i use it too much and i don't need a bunch of alarms going off all day

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by kidwell61
    the only problem with using my calendar is that i use it too much and i don't need a bunch of alarms going off all day
    if you have items that you don't want an alarm to go off for, you can set the reminder to none. not all the events will have alarm go off unless you set them to.

PIN/ID
    2174C23C

Thanks, I didn't realize that

jocelyn no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    here's the link for it
    i've read nothing but good things about it...

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/product.asp?id=9970
    very truly said. its already one of my favorite apps and given their paranoidal importance to customer support, they are nothing but good.

It also comes with a free 30 day trial so that u can download and see for yourself if it suits your needs..
    FAVOURITE apps on BB - QuickResponse & MultiAlarm

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

$30. ~hmpf~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tseelu no está en línea Stack level 1

I know that there is a program out there that you can purchase for 29.99 to get multiple alarms on your pearl. Has anyone used it and if so how good is it? Also is there anything esle out there for free or cheaper?

Thanks
    Hi j llama,
    Yes I just purchased Mobylo Multi Alarms. I like it alot. I am not aware of anything else that is free. However I believe before using it I had it on my 7130e for about 30 days and it worked great. Originally I think I got it from Handango or the like as a trial.

tseelu no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks
    Hi...still getting the hang of this,
    Yes I just purchased Mobylo Multi Alarms. I like it alot. I am not aware of anything else that is free. However I believe before using it I had it on my 7130e for about 30 days and it worked great. Originally I think I got it from Handango or the like as a trial.