I installed multiPlayer on my Pearl and can't even get their sample video (Sweety) to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

multiPlayer video not working

Advertisement

I installed multiPlayer on my Pearl and can't even get their sample video (Sweety) to play on it. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I have two Pearls one with the Cingy .73 OS on it and the other with the Vodafone OS v4.2.0.61 on it. It won't play on either phones and says that its an unsupported file type. Please help......

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: multiPlayer video not working

two things
    1 after install you should do a batt pull,
    2 maybe reinstall as the first install was somewhat corrupt
    let us know!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

fbriceno97 Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well in my case after I installed it I did not have to do a battery pull... But I have an 8800

You should contact dollars5, there is a thread specifically done by him.

Ok I reinstalled it twice and did a battery pull each time but with no luck! The mediaPlayer plays mp3's just fine but says Unsupported content when I try to play their sample video.
    Hmmmm....I guess I'll have to contact dollarsfive about this. Thanks for the help guys...

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

The specifications of Dollars 5 mediaPlayer and multiPlay video playback state that you would require 4.2.1 OS. Download and Installation details are available from http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...?t-25660.html=

And
    there one more advantage of having the latest OS, you can get the audio through your paired Bt headphones - Sweet

It is better take help from your Carrier is performing such upgrades as they have dedicated team to support on such issues.

Thanks dollars5...I do have the latest 4.2 OS's installed on both my Pearls. I can't even get the sample video I downloaded from your site to work....mp3's play well on the multiPlayer. Yoiur help would be greatly appreciated as I want to play my videos on full screen on it. Thanks....

No, 4.2.0.xxx is the default OS, you need to get the latest 4.2.1.66 from the link provided above.

Hmmm....I had just upgraded to the Cingular 73 OS thinking it was the latest but I am downloading the 66 Telstra OS now and should install it soon. Thanks for your advice. I'll let you know how it goes....Cheers!!!

d_reka04 no está en línea Stack level 1

multiplayer?

where do i get this multiplayer download from

You can get more details on multiPlay from http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...y_relased.html or our site at http://dollars5.com/plete/

Go to http://dollars5.com/plete/index.php
    There are seperate versions of the multiPlayer and bundled applications. Make your choice....download to your desktop and transfer to your Pearl using the Desktop Manager. Make sure you have the 4.2.1.66 or 67 OS installed otherwise video will not work on the multiPlayer. The advantage of video on multiPlayer is that you can watch almost full-screen videos on it.