Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by bbpearlrox Jeanca, its free! I'm still trying to figure out how to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

showtime775 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204BE542

Re: MultiPlay Beta Available!!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bbpearlrox
    Jeanca, its free!

I'm still trying to figure out how to stream my voice memos straight to my memory card, i try to set it to go to say the ringtones or music, but it gives some weird default folder called home/store/...
    I noticed this too but I was able to find the file. Open the BB media player and from the media player home screen click menu-->explore-->device memory and you should see the voice memos.

Quote Originally Posted by ej
    There are 2 major drawbacks with this that I can see at the moment. The voice recorder records way too low. I had to yell into the handset to make an audible recording and this is a demo release of it.
    When you are in vNotes click menu-->settings, scroll down to vNotes and select Wave Format. The voice notes should be much louder.

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Other than the voice notes, doesn't the pearl already have all this? What is the benefit of this program?

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Does the app have a media player where the icons on the bottom disappear or do they stay there the whole time like the default media player that came with the pearl?

Thanks in advance,

COJO 24

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Nevermind, I'll just download it and try it out to see if I like it. I'll tell ya'll what I see and then post what ever I think is cool or whatever. Basically a review (I guess you could say), LOL!!

COJO 24

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Ok forget that app. I thought it was going to be able to play videos not just music. OO well, still not too bad of a beta app but I'm going to stick with just the default media stuff with the pearl.

COJO 24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12