Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

multiPlay is an Entertainment+Productivity+utility application for Pearl. It is a single application that multiplies as ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bbpearlrox no está en línea Stack level 3

MultiPlay Beta Available!!!

Advertisement

multiPlay is an Entertainment+Productivity+utility application for Pearl. It is a single application that multiplies as 4 functional applications. This was found on another forum and i thought it would be helpful for others to know about this, this is offered by Dollar 5.

"The bundled modules are media player, vNotes, txtNotes and File explorer. Media Player is an entertainment application that allows users to listen to music, crete playlists and manage them. vNotes is a voice memo application that allows users to create memo in using different codecs. txtNotes is a notepad for Blackberry, it can create, view ASCII text files, import/export memos as text files. File Explorer is a Blackberry file system management tool that allows users to create, rename, copy, move, delete files/folders."

When released this product will remain free for personal use, while an optimized commercial professional license will also be available, with many features and unrestricted usage.

This product has been in an internal and closed public beta stage for a long period and a variety of bugs have been fixed.

The over the air (OTA) install is available from:
    http://www.dollars5.com/OTA/multiPlay.jad

For people interested in downloading and installing via Blackberry desktop manager the files are available for download through the following links:

http://www.dollars5.com/downloads/bl.../multiPlay.cod
    http://www.dollars5.com/downloads/bl.../multiPlay.alx
    http://www.dollars5.com/downloads/bl.../multiPlay.zip

I will try this program out and report back to everyone how it works!

Re: MultiPlay Beta Available!!!

this should be a nice new media player option as well as a voice recorder that records to your memo pad, perhaps to make a grocery list? haha

okay i just downloaded OTA the program...

-works very very well, does not lag when switching through options
    -the interface is very nice and clean, with sharp display, not the cheap throwback pixelated displays
    -nice media options as well as quite a few settings to adjust
    -media player allows you to make your own PLAYLISTS!!!
    -file explorer is nice to create your own folders in an easy to use setting
    -voice recorder memo is very nice, easy to use and very easy to manuever in.

overall for a free beta that will remain free?! 10/10 for what it claims to do and what it delivers on.

Jeanca no está en línea Stack level 2

how much is it?

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3

Great! thanks bbpearlrox...I'm going to check it out in 2 sec's

Jeanca, its free!

I'm still trying to figure out how to stream my voice memos straight to my memory card, i try to set it to go to say the ringtones or music, but it gives some weird default folder called home/store/...

the media player is nice though, theres a lot you can do with it, also, you can choose to have it "play" in the background under settings. this allows you to go through your phone and do other stuff without having to hit "switch applications" all the time and having it cut off your music,
    now you are free to roam and play with your phone or send emails without disrupting your tunes!

no problem bluehef,

let me know if you find anything new with it, or if you have any questions!

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

I am trying this but dont really see any need for the file explorer or txt editor. The BB already has them and they work fine. I also like the looks of the BB Explorer better.

The Media player is nice but I like the looks of larger text on the BB player for the group and song title. The playlist is nice but if you just group the songs in a folder with the BB player and select "play folder" its kinda the same thing.

good points, i guess its more of an efficient way to have everything in one spot

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i really like the interface its really useful. Esp. Good since its free!

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

The zip file is not coming through. In fact none of the Destop Manager downloads are working for me. can some one e-mail me the zip file?

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37

I've been using this for a couple of days now and here is my opinion on it. The media player is nice. Really easy to work with. The playlist feature is essential if you don't wanna fool around with making folders everytime you wanna listen to a differnt set of songs. Memo pad is exactly the same as the one that is defaulted with the blackberry. File browser is convenient because it is faster to get to than the default way. There are 2 major drawbacks with this that I can see at the moment. The voice recorder records way too low. I had to yell into the handset to make an audible recording and this is a demo release of it. Meaning that there are certain limitations. You can only make 1 playlist whereas in the final version you will be able to name and make multiple playlists. Same goes for the voice recorder and the memo. I give this a 7\10 due to the fact that its free and with these issues I can't give it higher. On a positive note though I saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to gieco.
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

I cant get the ota or alx. file to work any ideas it says the page doesnt exist when trying to dl the ota file, and when i try to upload the alx file i click add, click the alx file and then after it says there are no files, i click next and it still isnt on my bb any ideas?

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37

The OTA works good. Gotta be on your BB though. I used the opera browser to dl it. Hopes this helps
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

again, the zip file doesn't download.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast