Hi, I am looking for the best way to use MSN Windows Messenger on BB ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Lissu no está en línea Stack level 1

MSN Windows Messenger on BB Pearl

Advertisement

Hi, I am looking for the best way to use MSN Windows Messenger on BB Pearl. My boyfriend works at an office which allows him to use MSN Messenger, so he sends instant messeges to my cell phone. Before I had BB Pearl, it was coming in to my SMS Test Messeging inbox, and reply back by SMS to his MSN Messenger just fine. I was hoping to do the same or a little better with BB, but it's even worse.

I have to access MEdia Net to access Windows Messenger on the browser and log in to the messenger. It's very, very slow and if I use any other applications, it logs me off by giving me an error message.

I wish he can use Google Talk, but he can't. If anyone knows the best way or at least a better way than what I'm doing for the Windows Messenger, please tell me how!!!

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

Re: MSN Windows Messenger on BB Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by Lissu
    Hi, I am looking for the best way to use MSN Windows Messenger on BB Pearl. My boyfriend works at an office which allows him to use MSN Messenger, so he sends instant messeges to my cell phone. Before I had BB Pearl, it was coming in to my SMS Test Messeging inbox, and reply back by SMS to his MSN Messenger just fine. I was hoping to do the same or a little better with BB, but it's even worse.

I have to access MEdia Net to access Windows Messenger on the browser and log in to the messenger. It's very, very slow and if I use any other applications, it logs me off by giving me an error message.

I wish he can use Google Talk, but he can't. If anyone knows the best way or at least a better way than what I'm doing for the Windows Messenger, please tell me how!!!

Use Jive Talk
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

Yea jive talk is best..www.beejive.com

Thank you very much! I visited the website and requested a beta. I hope they let me use the JiveTalk

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thank you very much! I visited the website and requested a beta. I hope they let me use the JiveTalk
    yep you will get a mail from them in a day or 2 maybe even tomorrow , it works great

ericnmegmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24498E10

JIVETALK all the way...

Yes, yes, yessss!!!
    JiveTalk has been working wonderful on my BB Pearl. It eliminated the ugly disaster I had been having with MSN mobile messenger via MEdia Net. JiveTalk is 100 times faster and it even looks prettier. Very well organized and easy to use. Sending and receiving messages work just like I'm using MSN messenger on my computer! Even the installation was very easy. I was able to do everything from my BB Pearl - downloading, installing, everything! Thank you very much for introducing me such a wonderful product. You guys are all right about JiveTalk!!!

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Yes, yes, yessss!!!
    JiveTalk has been working wonderful on my BB Pearl. It eliminated the ugly disaster I had been having with MSN mobile messenger via MEdia Net. JiveTalk is 100 times faster and it even looks prettier. Very well organized and easy to use. Sending and receiving messages work just like I'm using MSN messenger on my computer! Even the installation was very easy. I was able to do everything from my BB Pearl - downloading, installing, everything! Thank you very much for introducing me such a wonderful product. You guys are all right about JiveTalk!!!

glad we made your day ;-)

jagstrgrl no está en línea Stack level 1

With JiveTalk, can you still contact everyone that's on your MSN contact list?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by jagstrgrl
    With JiveTalk, can you still contact everyone that's on your MSN contact list?
    you sure can

johnny19 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

i tried em all and Jivetalk is without a doubt the best guys

Mhaddy no está en línea Stack level 2

How is the data usage on JiveTalk (e.g., how many kb's go back and forth per msg)? I'm with Rogers in Canada on the 25MB/month plan, so I don't have a lot of bandwidth to play with.