Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That worked for me as well, I just set hotmail up on my BB after ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ciaodom no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251CBB31

Re: msn hotmail works with bb for free

Advertisement

That worked for me as well, I just set hotmail up on my BB after installing windows live mail. I'm not sure i'm going to receive emails, i tried sending some to my other email address and reply to them but didn't get any reply yet

drogthe3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: msn hotmail works with bb for free

Im not having ne luck with my hotmail adress even though i have the current ver of windows live. Whats the deal?

vel4769 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: msn hotmail works with bb for free

I'm a new member to this forum and also a new BB pearl user. I have been trying for weeks to add my wife's hotmail account to her BB 8100 to no avail. I just tried it and it worked. It appears that you must not only download the new windows live mail but also add the other perks such as the new windows messenger to your download then install it on your computer. Downloading only one of the windows live programs isn't enough. More clutter but it worked for me. That was the only way I could finally add my wife's hotmail account. I was able to add my hotmail account weeks ago to my bb 8100 but I guess it was because my hotmail account is more than 7 years old. Hope this helps

metro350 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Has anyone else had this problem:
    I upgraded to windowlive email, and am able to send messages from my bb using my hotmail address. they show up in my sent items folder if i log in on my pc. But, i'm unable to receive emails to my hotmail address on the bb..... any ideas??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123