So I am a noivce here, just got the pearl yesterday. So far so good, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

schmak01 no está en línea Stack level 1

MP3's through mail?

Advertisement

So I am a noivce here, just got the pearl yesterday. So far so good, have it hooked up with bluethooth fine on my home PC and with USB and the software, but have had one nagging issue.

I can't seem to get multimedia attachements to open. I have G-mnail set up on it with the filter so I don't get reply duplicates. I can get images such as backgrounds just fine, but when I send mp3's to myself (from work PC) or when a friend will send me a ring tone via e-mail it won't let me open it. It says there is an attachment, I just can't do anything when I click with the pearl on it.

Does the software not allow me to access these files through e-mail? I can access direct MP3 links from like mobile41.com.

Just confused.

schmak01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: MP3's through mail?

bah finnaly found this doc on blackberries site saying "no!" to MP3's via e-mail
    I hope they change that

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: MP3's through mail?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Its just has this size limit and whenever you send somethin big like ringtones it won't open it cause of that reason.