i just had a quick question. i just wanted to know is there a limit ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64

mp3s limit

Advertisement

i just had a quick question.
    i just wanted to know is there a limit to how many mp3s you can stick on your bb before they dont show up.
    i know the size of the memory card counts i have a 1gb and 2gb card and at the moment i have stuck 227 mp3s on the 1gb while its connected to windows.
    but when you go in to your bb music player and look at the list of mp3s it has it seems to less but may not be i havent had the time to count them in the list.
    also is there any way to search for one mp3 out of the whole list?
    Death is only the beginning

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: mp3s limit

I don't know if there's a limit, but be aware that the BB can't play DRM protected MP3's. Also, you can organize your MP3's into directories to make it easier to find them. You start with the BlackBerry\music directory, but you can create directories like Dance and Jazz under music and organize them that way - or maybe by artist/album.

I do know that the BB is terribly slow at reading directories with a lot of files!
    Last edited by jdellasala; 03-29-2007 at 08:43 AM.
    JerryD

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64

Re: mp3s limit

thnx for the info i have already set up the directories but i just remember that one mp3 (you know the tune but not he words or name)
    guess i might as well count the ones on my bb one by one just to make sure i have them all loaded.
    Death is only the beginning