I installed this video streaming program on my 8100 from http://movy.tv/m and have come across ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

movy.tv problem

Advertisement

I installed this video streaming program on my 8100 from http://movy.tv/m and have come across some problems.

First of all, when I press the 'Go Online' button, and yet to connect, my progress go straigt to 100 percent and nothing happens after that. When I try it during debug mode on the program, it states 'Bad DNS Address'. I have full service, EDGE,and am able to connect to the internet on all my other applications.

When I checked m logs, I get the following results:

Name: UI
    GUID: bef92e11214401c3
    Time: Nov 23, 2007 12:20:30
    UIE: Focus - target lost, prev=net.rim.device.internal.system.MIDletSecurity $PermDialog@d4aacd46, input=javax.microedition.lcdui.MIDPScreen@e472f884 , app=javax.microedition.midlet.MIDletMain@786da1c0, L,

And also:

Name: net.rim.tcp
    GUID: 316c1626a9ddc375
    Time: Nov 23, 2007 12:20:18
    OPdn

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if I posted in the wrong area since I didn't know whether this is application problem or the phone itself.

Thanks

shayind4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi.I,ve just downloaded movytv ,from the link you provided,to my 8820. It works fine using internet browser and mobile network. It failed to work with wifi.It needs gprs.Hope this helps.

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

Re: movy.tv problem

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wha service provider do you have? the vendor said that it night be that ATT has a limit of data transfer.

grandview no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi,

movy.tv should be able to work with WIFI if you are connecting through port 80.
    Let us know how you are doing with this...we don't have a wifi BB yet.

Regards,

movy.tv development team

grandview no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi,

If your message is "Bad DNS" it is a connection issue...we'll look at this information a bit more.
    Sorry about this, but it may be something we can't resolve...but we'll look.
    Also, we're going to be implementing our hardware player for the Pearl 8100..a message to this effect
    will appear on the /m download page for the movy.tv player...you will simply have to upgrade your OS to the latest OS available for the Pearl through AT&T.

movy.tv development team

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

I downloaded it on my 8100 everything was fine but when the video plays its just in freeze frames not fluent video? The sound is ok though. I have t mobile as my carrier. Anyone have any ideas on this?