i have a 8110 with AT&T. is there a way to move the ringtones once ... BlackBerry Pearl forum
i have a 8110 with AT&T. is there a way to move the ringtones once they have been saved to the media card? for instance, i would like to have all my ringtones under ringtones, voice tones under voice tone and music under music. they are scattered in two places at this time. also is there a way to rename them?
First off you would want to create the new folders, to do this:
1. Navigate to the media application and select ringtones
2. Click on media card
3. Hit the menu button and select "new folder"
4. Name the folder whatever you want.
Now for the second part moving the files to these new folders:
1. Highlight the file you wish to move
2. Hit the menu button
3. Highlight move, click the trackball
4. Select where you would like it moved to (i.e voice or music...whatever you named the folders in the first step) and click the trackball
5. Select "move here"
as for renaming the actual tones
1. Highlight the file you wish to rename and hit the menu button
2. Select "rename" and then save
Tags for this Thread