I received a email to my phone that I really want to save on my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lorlu72 no está en línea Stack level 1

Moving a email from phone to computer

Advertisement

I received a email to my phone that I really want to save on my computer, but I don't have internet on my home computer.

Is it possible with the Device Manager to move emails to my computer so I can access them that way. The only option I see is moving pictures and media.

Tanks!!

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Moving a email from phone to computer

You can backup the device to a backup file but would need some sort of program to open and extract the email from the backup file. sound a little difficult. I'm going to say is there an easy way. no. Can it be done.. yeah with allot of time and work. Prob would be faster just to retype it on your computer.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

lorlu72 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you for the quick response.. I did do a back up last night and tryed notepad to open it, but it just ended up locking my computer up.. so I think ill do as you suggest and just hand type the damn thing. Thanks

rspoppel no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by lorlu72
    I received a email to my phone that I really want to save on my computer, but I don't have internet on my home computer.

Is it possible with the Device Manager to move emails to my computer so I can access them that way. The only option I see is moving pictures and media.

Tanks!!
    Would it be easy to forward to a hotmail account or something like that?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

One thing that you can do is download a trial copy of ABC blackberry Amber. It's an inexpensive Windows application that allows the export of messages and other text based items from your backup files to many different formats. The trial version limits the export to ten items at a time but should do what you want

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~