Has anyone tried the s9 HEADSET? How do you get it to play your music. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

egonzalez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2483198D

Motorola s9 HEADSET

Advertisement

Has anyone tried the s9 HEADSET? How do you get it to play your music. I bought them off eBay n didn't get a manual. Please tell me there is a way. 8100

laxbabe924 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2405FD44

Re: Motorola s9 HEADSET

Put the headset into pairing mode.. make sure the Bluetooth is on on your phone & have it search for the headset. Once it finds it, the pin is 0000. Complete the pairing just like it's a normal bluetooth headset and once it's connected, play music on your phone and you should hear it through the headset.

egonzalez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2483198D

yeah i got the bluetooth to connect but it doesn't play my music files....I got the 8100 and if memory serves me, the new 8120 were to have a new function called stereo headset or something to that degree. I knew this before i bought this but i so wanted to listen to music at work without my boss knowing!!!

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    'Pairing' is one operation; 'connecting' is another. I have the 8100 & consistently listen to my audiobooks on a Cingular BT headset.

Good luck!

evo8coop no está en línea Stack level 3

u can not use the s9 with 8100 i had the same problem i bopught it and couldnt use it

vsp1140 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the 8130 and I use the S9 headset.. I love it and it works perfectly!!

f0x
    f0x no está en línea Stack level 1

The Motorola S9 headset works with A2DP which works with the new version of the Pearl (8120,8130). However is will not work with the 8100 version. I am sure you can sell it on ebay to someone else to help re-coop some of your money.

bweight no está en línea Stack level 1

The latest software release from AT&T (4.2.196) will allow the S9 to play audio (or at least it lets Audible play books over the headset)