Hi everyone, I have a Blackberry Pearl and a Motorola HS820 BT Headset. When I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blueberrypearl no está en línea Stack level 1

Motorola HS820 only redials instead of voice dialing

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I have a Blackberry Pearl and a Motorola HS820 BT Headset. When I click the button on the bths, it redials the last number I called; I want it to instead activate voice dialing. When I first paired the two, voice dialing was activated when I clicked that button, but after I was playing with making the phone into a bluetooth modem for my laptop, the headset configuration changed.

What can I do to make clicking the bths's button to activate voice dialing again?

Peter

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Motorola HS820 only redials instead of voice dialing

Did you try deleting the HS and then repairing? If not I would try that. Also make sure that you are just tapping the buton and not pressing and holding on the headset.

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Motorola HS820 only redials instead of voice dialing

Hi Peter,

I have the same headset and initally had the exact same problem. About a week ago I upgraded the phones operating system to .101 and now the headset works perfectly. Do you know what OS your phone has?

There are some really good resources on page one if you need help with the upgrade.

Feel free to PIN me if you need help or have questions, my PIN is in my profile.

Ken