Hey everyone, another qquestion, I was trying to run my h700 off my pearl today ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ryzingdesign no está en línea Stack level 2

Moto H700 Bluetooth earpeice not working with Pearl??

Advertisement

Hey everyone, another qquestion,

I was trying to run my h700 off my pearl today and it was searching for the earpeice and it says its coming up with nothing, but i turned my other old plantronics bluetooth peice on , and my pearl found it... what is the reason for a better bt not to be found over my older one? and how can i Pair the h700 so it will be found because the plantronics one i got also ididnt have to do anyhting else but turn it on ... Please let me know, thanks!

Steve/Ryzing Design

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Moto H700 Bluetooth earpeice not working with Pearl??

All you should have to do is turn it on...but I remembe rwith my blue tooth, I had to hold the button down until the light blinked three times, and then the phone would do the sync, and once it was sync'd I was good to go...try that.

also---once it sync'd with the old bt...make sure you turn that device off, both on the phone and on the device, because your phone might be "drawn" toward the old one which is already "installed" as opposed to looking for the new one.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

motorola site for the h700 should be of help!
    http://www.motorola.com/mdirect/demo...h700/main.html
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

blaze416 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ede6b5

mine works fine with the h700. got it paired up now. you might need to put the bluetooth into pairing mode to get it to work again

yeh but see how do u actually pair a BT? yeh the other bt earpeice is disabled and off and i pressed the buttons and all, nothing , same result

went on the site, still did the instructions and nothing.. im gonna recharge the ear peice and see what happends

JoeWiggs no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Moto H700 Bluetooth earpeice not working with Pearl??

I found the pairing solution for H700 with my Pearl. Close the mike boom and hold down the call button until the indicator light turns purple. This may take about 10 seconds. When it's purple, open the boom. The indicator light should stay purple. Now select the Pearl setting to "Pair." Mine paired just fine... but I cannot get the darn H700 to work! It does NOT seem to transmit or receive, and dialing out on the Pearl when wearing the H700 makes no sound on the H700. Suggestions? Or is this one of those cursed eBay H700s?!

JoeWiggs no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Moto H700 Bluetooth earpeice not working with Pearl??

I found another forum entry that answered my "no sound" situation with the H700 & my Pearl. There are two separate actions necessary: Pairing and Connecting. I'd "paired" the H700 with the Pearl, but I'd not yet "connected" the two. On the Pearl go to Settings... Options... Bluetooth... Connect. Voila! Buying on eBay provides an inexpensive headset, but no supporting documentation. TGFTI! (Thank God For The Internet!)