Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I plan to release an updated version of this theme next week if all goes ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bird2920 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Mopar Zen Theme

Advertisement

I plan to release an updated version of this theme next week if all goes and planned. Hopefully it will be a little better than the first. Thanks for all of the feedback.

If anyone else has any thoughts, please let me know. I would love more feedback. Constructive criticism is the only way we can make things better.

All you Mopar guys/girls, please!!! Send me some feedback!!!

Also, if anyone has any mopar images of their own that they would like to see in a theme, please send them to birdri@hotmail.com.

Thanks again!

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

mopars are the best. how about doing a basic mopar theme with the "m" rather than a car specific one?

I will see what I can do. I have a few new ideas.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~dont leave us truck guys (and girls) out!

I have decided to redesign the whole thing.

So far from all of the AIM, PIN, Forum feedback I have received has made me come to the decision to use the 'M' logo for a lot of the GUI bubbles, icons and so forth.

I am also only going to put one style of pictures (probably only 1 car, multiple angles) for the backgrounds, incoming call and lock screens. Just to keep things easy.

SYNIK103, I will more than likely make a separate theme for you truck guys and gals!
    keep checking, I will do my best on getting one up quickly for you all!

Once again, more feedback is good! I love feedback and criticism (as long as it is constructive)

Last but not least, I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH CAR TO USE FOR THE FIRST THEME (OLD SCHOOL OR NEW SCHOOL)
    Last edited by bird2920; 07-23-2007 at 04:41 PM.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

New challenger!

or the cuda concept! http://www.chryslercuda.com/
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

if you're making car specific ones where it would be easy to just change the background and keep all the icons, could you possibly make a srt-4 one?

PIN/ID
    OICU812

yeah that's a good idea.... concentrate on the icons and color scheme, and let everyone pick their own background... wtg psi chick!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

You guys are awesome.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on themes, since it has to be done at work. My work load has doubled in the last few weeks.

I will have something new by next week. sorry to keep you all waiting, once again, thanks for the feedback. It has been more than helpful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12