streaming radio. www.moodio.fm i cant believe how well this site works. its good stuff. your ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MBLBell no está en línea Stack level 2

Moodio

Advertisement

streaming radio. www.moodio.fm i cant believe how well this site works. its good stuff. your favourite radio station has to stream online as well for this to work. check it out

1Kool guy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah I have this on My BB Device & it is Pretty Awsome! I didn't see any Comedy Stations Listed as part of its other Musical & Talk Stations that it already has so I ended up jus typing in Comedy in the Search box & it did pull up a list of Comedy Stations that it did have. Its an awsome site & Radio Stream to have on ur BB Device and I'd even recommend it as well. Its got Loads of Radio Stations that are listed on there that U can add to ur Profile. I even have Tom Lekis & other Stations from the Los Angeles, Calif area that I can listen to since I'm way up here in 0regon & I'm originally from the Los Angeles area as well.

MBLBell no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Kool guy View Post
    Yeah I have this on My BB Device & it is Pretty Awsome! I didn't see any Comedy Stations Listed as part of its other Musical & Talk Stations that it already has so I ended up jus typing in Comedy in the Search box & it did pull up a list of Comedy Stations that it did have. Its an awsome site & Radio Stream to have on ur BB Device and I'd even recommend it as well. Its got Loads of Radio Stations that are listed on there that U can add to ur Profile. I even have Tom Lekis & other Stations from the Los Angeles, Calif area that I can listen to since I'm way up here in 0regon & I'm originally from the Los Angeles area as well.
    just go to TALK for genre and you'll find a few good comedy stations.

1Kool guy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks MBL Bell, I already added those Stations onto my Moodio Profile & Thoroughly enjoy them.