Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iam new to BB, and have had mine about a week... I connected to the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

heavychevy no está en línea Stack level 2

Question module error...

Advertisement

Iam new to BB, and have had mine about a week...
    I connected to the Desktop Manager last night and uploaded Pacman, that works fine, but now i get the errors below. It also wont play any videos, or songs/ringtones. These worked fine before i connected to Desktop Manager.

When i try to start 'help' i get this error.
    Error Starting.
    net_rim_bb_help:module 'net_rim_ecmascript' not found.

When i pull the battery and start it up i get this error.
    Uncaught exception: application registry wait for (Oxac3ae76427d17???) timeout.

Outside of these 2 things, everything else seems to work fine..

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: module error...

Why don't you try to erase the Pacman? and see if the error continue.....

J2DAC no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the same problem any help?

What happened to mine was i accidently unchecked something i wasnt supose to in desktop manager when i installed pacman.
    I downloaded my os onto my computer and installed it, the connected my bb to desktop manager and it reconized the new program, i was able to check all the boxes that were unchecked and installed those. Then everything was back to normal..

mtx450 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey, can you possibly explain what you did in detail? I installed ColorPearl, Opera Mini, JiveTalk and SoftReset...and now after the phone boots up, I get the same error message upon startup. " Uncaught exception: application registry wait for (Oxac3ae76427d17???)"

Also, when I try to load JiveTalk, it doesn't load and I get...

"Error starting JiveTalk $2dBlackBerry $2dpearl: Module 'net_rim_ecmanscript" not found."

Anyone haha?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I think you guys answered your own questions. If you load something on to your pearl, then get an error why don't you unload it and see if it goes away?

Like fbriceno97 said take it off, if it continues then it's something else. Trouble shoot.

It would also help, if you all filled out your profiles with your OS, and carriers. I will help you get your problem solved a lot faster. Not trying to preach just trying to get your problems solved faster.
    Last edited by reddog187; 05-13-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    I think you guys answered your own questions. I you load something on to your pearl, then get an error why don't you unload it and see if it goes away?

Like fbriceno97 said take it off, if it continues then it's something else. Trouble shoot.

It would also help, if you all filled out your profiles with your OS, and carriers. I will help you get your problem solved a lot faster. Not trying to preach just trying to get your problems solved faster.
    Yeah, sorry...I think I figured out the problem. When I installed Opera, it automatically took out the regular BB browser. Upon looking at the program's modules on the Desktop Manager CD, I realized that the regular browser uses that "net_rim_ecmascript" module. I guess JiveTalk needs it to function as well. I'm going to mess with it when I get home. As far as the error that comes up when I first turn the phone on, I'm not sure about.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PM willing to bet that the Pearls the exhibit this error code are Red Pearls. The CD that comes with the Red Pearl has a problem and the first time you try to add something corrupts the BB OS. Reinstalling the software will usually correct the problem. I don't think it is a problem with 3rd party S/W.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

I can't post up links/pic's....how am I suppost to show you guys what I am having problems with if I can't show you? Haha...

Now I downloaded the new OS...I think....and it had to install itself on the computer. Is that how it works, is it like a new Desktop Manager Program with the OS built into it? Well I was about to go ahead and load it up, and it says that the version I have is outdated and older then what is already installed. I believe this b/c the phone is 2 days old. What should I do to reload the OS, and how exactly do I do it? Thanks.

BTW, It's not a RED Pearl ^_^

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

check the link in my sig to upgrade OS..should help

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

BTW, It's not a RED Pearl
    Well it seems that even the new pearls have this problem then. What os did it come with?

Rcbjr.

It's not a problem with the OS. I have 4.2.0.73...the same one that you have. I am on the phone with Cingular now (Advanced Network Services). I will let you know what happens. If I was a higher level...I could post up pictures of what I'm experiencing.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No it's a problem with the CD that comes with it, or the initial load of the OS, so that apparently the first time you do something with desktop manager it causes this error.

When I tried to delete some of the unwanted language modules from my ex's Red Pearl using the apps loader, it did the same thing. Installing a downloaded version of 4.2.0.73 on her PC and updating the missing modules when prompted or trying to update something else corrected it.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

tainment no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by heavychevy
    What happened to mine was i accidently unchecked something i wasnt supose to in desktop manager when i installed pacman.
    I downloaded my os onto my computer and installed it, the connected my bb to desktop manager and it reconized the new program, i was able to check all the boxes that were unchecked and installed those. Then everything was back to normal..
    Hi: I am having the same problem (I have a red BB) after I downloaded themes. I deleted the themes and still cannot view the medias. Did you download the os from BB website or backed it up and reload it again?

Thanks.

i downloaded the OS from blackberrys website, here is a where you can find your software.
    Go to the RIM Handheld OS fourm > then the sticky at top Blackberry OS Software links(by carrier)
    Its on this site i cant post links yet sorry.
    I found my carrier and downloaded the same software package thats currently installed on the phone.(options>about)
    Installed it on my computer, and connected my phone to DM and it reconized new software, i checked the boxes that i had mistakenly un-checked and contiuned on.. Hope this helps..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast