Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by auggnation ...the reason there is no MMS is cause Alltel doesn't have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by auggnation View Post
    ...the reason there is no MMS is cause Alltel doesn't have enough room on the servers according to alltel...
    That doesn't make a shred of sense at all.

auggnation no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth23 View Post
    That doesn't make a shred of sense at all.
    That's what they keep telling me. Evidently they have to have a system that uses server's specifically for blackbery's with camera's. Not most did't for the pearl. I'm no so into cell tech to really under stand it but that's what they keep telling me

Has anyone heard anything else the agent line is not giving out any information ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I dont know if it will ever come out I have read for months its coming its coming. However I have learned that if you are talking to someone on a pearl in BBM you can send files in that way. I send pictures to my wife from my curve daily. She is also able to send to me in this manner. It isnt MMS and doesnt help when wanting to recieve or send to non-blackberry users but its faster than email and less of a pain.

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just spoke to an Alltel rep on the phone, this is the latest of what I got, which actually included some honesty at least.

They don't know when the fix is coming. Rep said best case scenario would be October, worst case would be by the new year. He did say it was initially supposed to be very early this year, and that other reps have been saying every month it was due. I managed to get a $10 credit on my account, Probably could have gotten more, but didn't feel like arguing more. Hey its better than nothing. I did of coarse have to ask to speak to a supervisor before I was told any useful information.

Suppose to be a new software coming out in November that should fix it.

That according to our sales rep. The are suppose to have 4.5 then too ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by auggnation View Post
    Suppose to be a new software coming out in November that should fix it.

That according to our sales rep. The are suppose to have 4.5 then too ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lets keep our fingers crossed but sounds like same old song and dance they have been playing since last November when my wife got her pearl. but maybe this time it will come to pass.

Yeah they get a patch from RIM then send it Bach cause of send failures on video and pictures. But it's all good by the time they fix it we'll be Verizon ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

contractorswife no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I so get tired of hearing its coming its coming and nothing. I use to send pics to my sister in Colorado of her nieces but ever since I got my pearl I can't. It makes me so mad cause my hubby has the curve and he can. I want mms, so they need to put their *** in gear. Lol!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12