Sent 3 pics on my 8120 since I've had it. First one didn't get to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

MMS Taking Forever

Advertisement

Sent 3 pics on my 8120 since I've had it. First one didn't get to my friend until a week later and i sent 2 to my girlfriend's Berry showing her MMS, and she hasn't gotten them yet. Sent her one 4 days ago, never got it, sent one today, nothing. I get the "D" showing delivery to the receiving device sent to my Berry and these 2 MMS doesn't show. Is this a device issue or a carrier issue?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    i dunno what the proble is. to solve sending pics to your gf just bb messenger but mms takes a while sometimes. it might be on their end.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    If you are on T-Mobile you usually have to send a mms to yourself in order to activate the mms feature on your phone.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    If you are on T-Mobile you usually have to send a mms to yourself in order to activate the mms feature on your phone.
    I'll try that. My GF has my employee plan with AT&T, doesn't get enough data, don't wanna pay for it b/c she'll barely use ut anyways. I have TMO and sent one to a TMO phone, that's the one that took a week to get.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    I sent one to myself and got it in 10 seconds. Resent to my friend she hasn't gotten it, tried resending to my GF guess we'll find out.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im supposedd to have mms on my ERP plan but my gf isn't even able to receive the ones she sends herself. >:-(

PIN/ID
    n/a
    I figured it out for myself, I turned off her Data Services so she wouldn't accidently go on line and screw up the 5MB of data she gets on my employee plan... she gets that turned on she should be good! That's the only thing I can think of, so we'll see what happenes.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its stil not working. I'm checking some other things on her Berry and I noticed there's nothing listed on her Host Routing Table. Coluld that be the issue. Its a tmo berry unlocked and being used for AT&T Service