Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by PacificDude8 Thanks Alex... You think I should give them a call too, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: MMS Problems - Giving me a poor attitude.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by PacificDude8
    Thanks Alex... You think I should give them a call too, and tell them I am a user having the same problem as your ticket already filed and reference that ticket no. they gave you?
    I suggest you get your own ticket number so T-Mo can calculate the amount of owners actually experiencing this problem. If it turns out to be enough, then they might find that its a bug in the S/W. If not then they might just think its random. They said it should be fixed by now but I havent tried it.

Alex

major2829 no está en línea Stack level 2

I am having the same problem. I don't have a problem sending pictures to other people but am unable to open any that are sent to me. I also have T-Mobile. Haven't gotten around to calling yet but will this week.

Holy cow its finally working. After doing a full reset of my software (backing up and reinstalling) and still having issues, I found the one techinician at BB that helped. I dont know what he did but he reset the MMS capabilities of my phone. He was talking about how T-Mo went to a new server or something to handle all MMS messaging. The new server is still getting acquainted to which phones have MMS capabilities. Regardless, my phone had to be added to the server for it to work. Now its working perfectly.

Anyone on T-Mo US just call up BB service and tell them you want your phone recognized by the MMS server or whatever and youll be good to go.

Alex

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Smile Re: MMS Problems - Giving me a poor attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3
    Holy cow its finally working. After doing a full reset of my software (backing up and reinstalling) and still having issues, I found the one techinician at BB that helped. I dont know what he did but he reset the MMS capabilities of my phone. He was talking about how T-Mo went to a new server or something to handle all MMS messaging. The new server is still getting acquainted to which phones have MMS capabilities. Regardless, my phone had to be added to the server for it to work. Now its working perfectly.

Anyone on T-Mo US just call up BB service and tell them you want your phone recognized by the MMS server or whatever and youll be good to go.

Alex
    Okay so i've been on hold for 20 minutes waiting for "advanced support" after being issued a trouble ticket. Oh and just a warning to the other t mobile customers out there, if the hold music is elevator music you are in luck... your call will be answered very quickly... but if it's top 40 stuff like ashley simpson and kelly clarkson, you may as well go make a sandwich like i did lol. ..... Okay I've finished my sandwich 10 minutes ago and now we're still jammin out to sheryl crow. OMG 29 minutes and 18 seconds the guys said I was in his queue.

So a little more indepth information for what they do to try to resolve this. He said they didn't install new server(s), they have a new interface that they probably set a lot of users to having the option "legacy" selected vs MMS enabled phone. So to try and fix this, they go into their new interface that lets them access the database of numbers provisioned, they completely remove you from the MMS capabilities database, and then put your number back in, and then change you from "legacy" to "MMS" ... and he said if it doesn't work to call back in 72 hours with my trouble ticket and he can escalate it to the engineers. My call took 62 minutes total. icck.

But I'll give a further update on whether it works or not.

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Re: MMS Problems - Giving me a poor attitude.

IT WORKS IT WORKS! Alex thanks for helping look into this. I had tried to call them but they insisted it wasn't a t mobile problem. But as it turns out it was all along

Thanks!

JD12781 no está en línea Stack level 2

You Just Need To Mms Yourself Twice To Activate

Quote Originally Posted by JD12781
    You Just Need To Mms Yourself Twice To Activate
    Thats not the case with this situation but normally that would be the fix.

Alex

305_Hotboy no está en línea Stack level 2

Please Help! Im Dieing Over Here. I Cant Text With My Bytces Lol.

Im A Hugggggeeeee Texter. Why The Phunk Can I Not Get Mms On My Att Blackberry 8100.

Please This Is Soooooooooooo Frustrating. Ive Spent Time With Like 4-5 Different Agents Everyone Telling Me I Need A Freaking Data Plan!

God Help!

kensc no está en línea Stack level 1

"No MMS Service Record. message cannot be sent You will only be able to Save Draft".
    can some one help me i got ablackberry curve and when i try 2 send a picture it say this
    "No MMS Service Record. message cannot be sent You will only be able to Save Draft".
    some one help me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12