hey i just got mms on my phone for At&t and i cant send or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dugget no está en línea Stack level 2

mms problems

Advertisement

hey i just got mms on my phone for At&t and i cant send or recieve them. is there something on my phone that i need to set up.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    First try sending the service books from the AT&T BIS site. If you've never created an account ID and password for it, simply use your BlackBerry's Internet browser and go to:
    https://webclient.blackberry.net/WebMail/Window.jsp?site=mycingular
    Click on Service Books on the left, then click the [Send Service Books] button.

If you have an ID and password, you can do it from any computer.

If that doesn't fix it, download Desktop Manager (4.3 English without Media Manager recommended) from here:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22

and the latest OS for your device from here:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=577BCC914F9E55D5E4E4F82F9F00E7D4

Once you've installed both on your computer, plug in your BlackBerry, start Desktop Manager, and if it doesn't automatically offer to update your device's software, start Application Manager and make sure the Attachment Service is installed.
    JerryD

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Sorry to here that. With AT&T when you first get their BB's you will have problems; one fix that I know of is to plug your BB to the desktop manager and download the os 4.2 handheld software from the at&t site. It will fix all the issues you have as well as add missing items you was suppose to get on you BB.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    im with o2 uk and had trhe same problem. my provider resent the setting and it now works. just a thought

Bootsector no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CFA3F
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart B View Post
    im with o2 uk and had trhe same problem. my provider resent the setting and it now works. just a thought
    Stuart has a valid point, I'd call the carrier and tell them to resend the services or you can go into your "Options" -> "Advanced Options" -> "Host Routing Table" -> MENU BUTTON -> "Register Now". Try that.
    PIN: 204CFA3F

dugget no está en línea Stack level 2
    does it matter if i dont have the data plan.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    dugget....I've read that you MUST HAVE a Data Plan in order to send MMS.

leselkins no está en línea Stack level 1
    thats not tru... i dont have a data plan and am able to send mms. i loaded the latest rogers os for pearl.