Hey everyone i just got the free mms from tmobile and i upgraded to the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zaid990 no está en línea Stack level 1

MMS Problem

Advertisement

Hey everyone i just got the free mms from tmobile and i upgraded to the newest operating system that i downloaded from tmobile.com but whenever anyone sends me a mms message it gives me a link that i have to go on my computer to get it but is there any way so that when people send me pictures it appears on my phone any help would be appreciated

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: MMS Problem

Start by sending a picture to yourself. Send an MMS to '222'. That is your t-mobile photo keeper, that should activate you for picture messages. Sometimes, by default, it is still disabled either because your old phone didn't support it or to keep you from incuring charges from receiving mms that you wouldn't want. call up t-mobile and make the request and in two seconds they should have you ready to receive MMS directly to your phone if the '222' way doesn't work.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: MMS Problem

This happened with mine also. If what blackninja said doesn't work, go to options-->MMS-->and make sure AUTOMATIC RETRIEVAL is set to ALWAYS. That did it for me.