Im not sure if this is already posted which it most likely is but i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zcr53 no está en línea Stack level 1

MMS Help

Advertisement

Im not sure if this is already posted which it most likely is but i could not find anything that would help

I do not have a data plan and cannot recieve pictures on my blackberry and i was wondering if there was anyway that i could "force" my internet to get pictures to my phone or just turn on internet even if i would still have to pay per picture message

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    It would be cheaper in the long run to get a data plan. If you go with pay per use, you will end up paying a lot more

well i dont send picture messages all the time so it wouldnt cost alot and i have two cell phoes my other one being a walkman slider and thats what i do with it but i dont use that phone alot and i dont take it with me places so i would like to be able to get picture without having to pay the extra in a data plan

flyychik05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you are on Tmobile, call up customer service and ask for the "Blackberry enabler". It's free and you will be able to send and receive MMS w/o a data plan.

i have cingular :cry:

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    zcr53, I too have cingular/att, but I've always had a data plan, so IDK if in fact you MUST HAVE a data plan to send MMS

I would call ATT to find out.........but post back here when you find out