I called alltel the other day asking about the mms enabled firmware, after being on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

abelville no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3183594a

mms for alltel 8130

Advertisement

I called alltel the other day asking about the mms enabled firmware, after being on the phone for about 2 hours they had given me a link to goto to check for the new firmware for when it comes out the link is http://www.alltel.com/software hopefully this will help a lot of you out getting the new firmware. They told me about late may maybe into June for it so hopefully they were telling the truth for once.

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    They have said the same thing since March but always toward the end of whatever month you are in.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

abelville no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3183594a
    Yea but at least there is a website to check now
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jason2nails no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c33731
    Alltel still doesnt have mms working yet either, however if you would like an alternative way to send pictures without sending via email, you can download yahoo messenger on your blackberry and then you can select send media when talking to a friend and send picture to them through yahoo messenger. This dont help with trying to send to other cell phones, but does allow blackberry and other pda phone users that have yahoo messenger to be albe to send pictures back and forth to each other. Hope this helps some of you.

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Nope, couldn't care less about sending pics to yahoo. I want to send pics to people like Ky gf who don't have smart phones