My MMS message options disappeared on my 8100 and my browser is gone. Even when ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Rellik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EE8FD6

MMS / Browser disappeared...

Advertisement

My MMS message options disappeared on my 8100 and my browser is gone. Even when I go to a contact and hit options it only gives me an SMS option. I tired doing a soft reset and also installing the new software verision 4.2.128.

Nothing seems to be working. Any thoughts?

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: MMS / Browser disappeared...

Go into options- advanced options - host routing table open the menu and select register now

Hope this helps
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

Rellik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EE8FD6

Definitly did. They all came back. For some reason though, the enterprise server keeps trying to communicate with my 8100 and won't stop. It has been sending messages about every 30 mintues. I'm not deleting them or anythign but it keeps sending them and doesn't appear to be stopping (for the past couple hours). Do I need to do a server update or something?

gummieebear no está en línea Stack level 2

I have cingular as well and had the same problem and other things, to fix mine I went to http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/ and downloaded the latest operationg system on my pc than opened up my desktop manager and clicked on app. loader and downloaded the OS back on my pearl. I hope that helps. Make sure you backup your files before you do this, so everyhting you added on your phone will be saved